De vanzare 2 case, Magurele, Ilfov, zona rezidentiala linistita.

creata.la.patrat [at] gmail.com

Pe aceasta adresa de e-mail va astept intrebarile, propunerile, sugestiile sau sfaturile!

Use this e-mail address for any questions, proposals or advices you might have!

luni, 22 februarie 2010

Revenire in forta

Eiiii, da!

Dupa o absenta notabila din lumea virtuala a gradinaritului, revin astazi in forta! Sper ca nu m-ati uitat, nu ati uitat nici gradina mea si mai sper sa va foloseasca informatiile pe care eu le prezint aici, cele mai multe din experienta personala.

Ooo, yess! After a looong vacation from my virtual gardening corner, today I'm back! I am hoping you didn't forget me, you didn't forget my garden and I am hoping also to value my information, many of them from my personal experience.

Si, ca sa va fac curiosi, maine voi vorbi despre Clematite. Nu este intamplator acest viitor post, pentru ca aseara Dani a cumparat doua Clematite, una alba si una roz, un Prunus Sylvia (observati coincidenta de nume?) si o Camelia.

And to add some mistery, I am telling you that tomorrow I will talk about Clematis. Nothing is by chance with this future post. Last night, my husband bought 2 Clematis, white and soft pink, one Prunus Sylvia (do you see the name coincidence?) and a Camelia.

Sper ca voi avea si fotografii, pentru ca am probleme din nou cu camera foto. Dar poate rezolv!

I am hoping that I will have photos, because my camera has some problems again. But maybe I will have luck!


Va astept pe toti de acum inainte, pentru ca sper sa am noutati macar la doua zile, daca nu zilnic! E primavara, ne trezim la viata cu totii si readucem in prim-plan bucuria pe care o avem cand gradinarim! Avem o pasiune comuna, asa ca sper ca veti fi din nou activi pe micul meu blog de gradinarit.

I am welcoming all of you here! I am wishing to have at least one new post per day. It's spring in Romania and we want to bring up-front our joy for gardening! We have a common passion, so I am hoping that you will be active again on my little gardening blog! See you soon!

Un comentariu:

Jan spunea...

HI Silvia, thank you for stopping by to say hi;-) I really thought you had stopped blogging--how nice that you're back. Writing one post a day is a lot (for me, anyway)--unless I just post a photo or two and not much writing. I don't have a schedule, so sometimes I do them every couple of days, and sometimes only once every 2 weeks. It sounds like you are excited for spring--as am I! We still have snow here so I am (im)patiently waiting to see my hellebores & daffoils! Take care;-)